Growers/Farmer250$Every yearYou are the reason for the NIHFC
- Ready made markets for your specialty crop
- Ability to buy preferred stock that can appreciate
- One share = One Delivery Right (DR) your pledge of crop size
- Don't have the cash, make a downpayment. Pay off over time
- You, the member grower/farmer's crop is treated first
- Best price possible through combining members's DRs.
Off Takers (Handler)500$Every yearProcessors or those that are on the cultivation team
- Assured supply
- Quality built into the end to end process.
- Flexible contracting - ability to defer delivery if needed
- Preferred stock allows annual profit-sharing
- Can attract out of state crop volumes
- Can share in USDA grants that become assets to the NIHFC
- 24% collective ownership of the NIHFC.
- Able to pool resources as members within the NIHFC. Exempt.
Investors10000$Every year24% prorated ownership based on invested dollars
- Receive dividends up to 8%
- Preferred shares prorated to your investment
- Regulators tend to leave COOPs alone.
- Invest a minimum of $10,000 per year
Disclaimer: The NIHFC does not promise stock appreciation each year. This depends on the decisions of the memberhip and Board.